Monday, August 08, 2005

Bus Rides

s i c k` ` ` headache + tired . . haiz..my head's so pain from the moment i woke up`` I think its because i had my contact lenses on for too long.. like 18hrs? Put on glasses today, but didn't head for school. Was unwell, but didnt want to stay at home either cause mum will say " Who ask you came home so late yesterday? ... blah blah blah" So I went for some bus rides, wanting to reach home after my mum has left for work. Didnt put on glasses or contact lenses. Was letting my eyes rest, looking at trees and grasses. Took a bus to tampines int. walk walk for awhile. From there, took to toa pa yoh int. walk walk for awhile. Then took the 157 bus to boonlay..ha! ok la..it took 1 hr 10 mins from toa pa yoh to boonlay..From boonlay, took 187 to woodlands. Took me about another 1 hr 10 mins. Went to Northpoint, cause wanna get myself shoelaces. Couldnt take it. Head's pain! Giddiness! Didn't really shop much. Reach home around 3.30pm. Bathed. Woke up at 7pm. No more headache. No more giddiness. ^_^