Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Problematic N7390




Got my Nokia 7390 around November last year. It had given me problems for the past few months.
Problem 1: Sound distortion when talking very loudly and plus the phone is very lag. Need some upgrading i think. Therefore, sent it for the 1st servicing at Suntec. Waited there for 5 hrs. Got back my phone. Faster, but sound distortion is STILL there. -.- ..


Problem 2: Problem 1 + Camera function got problem
Sent it for servicing at Woodlands. Yup..this is the 2nd time.. this time, i have to wait for a week for collection. They claimed that the motherboard is spoilt. So they changed the whole motherboard. Got back my phone. From bad to WORST~


Problem 3: Handphone auto restarts and auto shut down. Recieve multiple messages when the sender only send 1. Recieve the same message the next day.

Sent it for the 3rd servicing at Woodlands. -.- Shall see if my HP got for the worst or for the better.. -.-