Wednesday, May 09, 2007

sUper ANGRY``

Didnt update my blog for more than 1 week le. There were few incidents that make me sUper ANGRY!!!

1st incident:
Was at AMK Shop n Save. Bought a coca cola ($1.60) with a voucher of $2. The cashier replied: 'Cannot $1.60 only. Must over $2. You must pay for the balance.' What is all this? To spend this $2 voucher, it is a MUST to buy things worth more than $2??!!!! What are vouchers for then!!! From my experience, I only know that if I buy less than $2, I will not be able to get back the change. Stupid cashier! Make my day lousy! Irritating Voice! Urgggggggg


2nd incident:
Was at AMK Guardian. Bought few packets of IMPACT sweet. Queued Up. A sales lady just cut my queue and allowed her customer to pay 1st. The queue is NOT long at all. Cant she just WAIT? Scared her customer run away? Pissed off. Is this the so called 'privilege' for people that spend more than $100 to cut queue and pay 1st? Whats all these?!!


3rd....4th.....5th....


After all those incidents, my day FINALLY brighten up at an optical shop in AMK. Raffles Optical Shop. The guy helping my brother to choose his glasses is friendly. Attitude is a ++ too.


-- I HATE ATTITUDES!!!!! --