Sunday, July 31, 2005

j o y z

After service me, Yang Xuan, KX, Wilson and Christine went to Hong Bin's house`` WoohoOoo...finally get to meet p e n k e y`` hahahaz ^_^ After that we went to City Link to pass Sijia the INETCF worksheets. Had dinner there. Reached home around 10pm. Was reading through my APEL research before doing the project. Ha! Guess what?! Yao Wei smsed me. He said he had sent me the APEL project to my hotmail, and ask mi to check if thats ok. Wah!! Really thanks arh. Although APEL project is pair work, he done both the research and the report (which means he had done everything by himself ) !!! THANKS LOTS!!! ^_^ Was chatting with Rickson on msn. He really 'enlightened' me lor` Anyway, he's the one who makes me wanna go church (repeating myself =pPp) ...Hahaz..He taught me alot of things.. Really alot !!! If you wanna know, ask me and I will say`` hahahazz =)

30 July 05
++ a malu day ++