Monday, July 11, 2005

late late late

9 Jul 05
As usual, met up wif Zijian around 3pm. Went to have our lunch before going to cell group. Actually KX was supposed to meet us at 3pm too, but he forgotten to bring his hp plus our meeting venue changed. So he had to go back home to take his hp` He reached about 4.20pm ba. Headed to Simon's house. After cell group, on my hp, recieved a missed call from Toyz. Called him. He told me he had 4 tickets to energy concert and asked me if I wanna go. Passed my phone to Sijia to talk to him. At last me, Sijia, Zijian and Ah kang went. Hm..the concert not bad la. Leave the place before the 'encore' part, to prevent 'human jam'. haha! Reached home around 12am.

10 Jul 05
Reached home around 12.20am cause went to Kbox with Sijia, Zijian, Simon, Yang Xuan, Kim and Chris. Quite fun la` ha! Reached home parents nag (for a while ^_*) . Heez. Mum say " As a student, how can come home so late ... blah blah blah "